Show newer
Tempo boosted
Tempo boosted

When I was a kid (8), I thought that the obvious way to defeat an enemy hell-bent on destroying world trade centers would be to just build a big decoy trade center and then when they attack that and nothing happens, laugh at them. In retrospect, this would have been, all things considered, leagues funnier and more ethical than literally anything that occurred during the Bush administration

Tempo boosted

Currently stuck watching network news covering the queen and I forgot people take this shit seriously.

Tempo boosted

Just so we’re clear: I consider these calls for people to *not* mock Liz’s death are akin to respectability politics and bootlicking. I do not care how uncomfortable it makes you when the very existence of monarchy and it’s history should make you even more uncomfortable.

I am not obligated to respect the death of a monarch who was the biggest example of an actual welfare queen. She and her entire bloodline are parasitic. There’s literally nothing to credit her for or respect her for. The end.

Tempo boosted
Tempo boosted
Tempo boosted
Tempo boosted

alright fedi i'm still kinda contemplating how to put together GR dot net

what do

was happy to do it in markdown but i'm using pico through yunohost and i can't for the life of me figure out where the hell i put anything

Show thread

alright fedi i'm still kinda contemplating how to put together GR dot net

what do

Tempo boosted

today's shakatak-related record arrival

honestly the mastering on the LP of night birds just hits different compared to the modern digital version

still got another 3 shakatak albums coming, along with like another 10 LPs from various other places

may have gone a bit overboard

Show thread

Been sick and dordling the past couple weeks, but this week is gonna be one where I attempt to get Generally Rubbish, the award winning* internet weblog and general crap PeerTube show, off the ground in some form.

It's either that or start searching around for actual work, so this is preferable.

Tempo boosted

i absolutely refuse to believe the reddit sex music post is real

Show older
Generally Rubbish BBS

Mastodon instance of Generally Rubbish, a weblog of obsolete crap.